Friday, 13 April 2007

All things Japanese...

First of all, nothing much happened yesterday. The only highlights worth mentioning were probably our first step towards opening a bank account, using the gym, and of course playing real football with the Koreans! It was really fun... but extremely tiring.

OK... today was a tale of Japanese Language lessons. I attended my first Advanced 2 Course... and almost died.

Apparently in the course of the term, we need to write 2 reports entirely in JAPANESE... and at least one of them has to be more than 2000 words long! Also below are photos of my first piece of homework and some readings for the class. I took 2 and a half hours to do the homework. If I were to do it in English, I probably would have taken 5 to 10 minutes MAX. Scary... maybe I really should drop down to Advanced 1... sigh.

Enjoy some photos below... and make sure you DON'T miss the Intercultural Communication video!

Today's Lunch... garlic-butter-tuna-mayo toast with Japanese cucumbers and cherry tomatoes with cheese.

The campus is suddenly a lot more crowded...

Today's Dinner... Weili-Style Yaki buta with japanese cucumbers...

My first piece of homework...

Sample page from notes stack ONE. Plenty more to come...


Next up... a hilarious video of Megumi, Yuki, Tingting and myself trying to teach another Thai girl how to pronounce ta, chi, tsu, te, to properly.

Intercultural Communication 101



20 Minutes later...... more Intercultural Communication mayhem...

No comments: