Alright sorry everybody. I realised that I should start practising blogging some posts in Japanese so i can improve. I shall attempt to do it bit by bit... starting with the really child-like sentences above.
I had 3 tests today during Japanese Language class... Kanji, Reading and Grammar. It was difficult but quite fun. Especially the reading test... it was really interesting. We were supposed to read 15 sentences out within a minute, so everyone took turns to read while the sensei recorded the time we took on the board. It was quite an interesting experience.
Ah well... as usual... some photos to remember the day by...
Michelle looking very happy with the "spread". Half of the 468yen Yakitori and 99yen gyoza that I cooked and veges cooked by Michelle. It tasted GREAT!
Yes... the results on the whiteboard. I took 51 seconds... not too bad... not that great either.
Watanabe Sensei insisted on posing with her stopwatch.
She also insisted that I pretend to hold the sheet of paper and look as though I was reading while she was timing me...
Han san (Korea) took 51 seconds as well...
Part of the campus I have never photographed before.
No comments:
Post a Comment