Main highlights would be... Tingting's 18th Birthday... Onsen @ hyoutan onsen and SUSHI! Well... there has been a lot of food as well... just check out the web album later to see how much food we have been having... everyone seems to be progressing in cooking skills and abilities. Haha.
Well, there was cooking party 1, 2, and so on... there was also a trip down to kannawa onsen area where Michelle, Jenelle and I relaxed ourselves over at the hyoutan onsen. Too bad... no photos there! There were so many different onsens inside the bathing area... rock... outdoor, waterfall, foot... etc.etc. Everyone should try sometime! Went down to kannawa onsen area again just now to eat SUSHI! 100yen sushi (105 yen after tax). I spent 1337yen but I felt like... I had 3000 yen worth. Great sushi, great price! Oh yeah... I also went for yossyakoe and went for a jog/run today... hmm I am really unfit.
On the horizon... TRIP TO HIROSHIMA (possibly inclusive of overnight @ karaoke due to lack of accomodation during Golden Week). Looking forward to that! Also... baking banana chocolate cake!
Not very fluent huh? I am quite tired... just check out the photos using the following link! I was basically too hungry to bother to compose my photos properly... you get the idea...
http://picasaweb.google.com/furrysnag/EndOfApril
Rose in a bush of thorns... Michelle showing the guys how it is done...
Weili defeated by Jenelle (12 items to 14 items)...
Ramen @... I can't remember the shop name! But the ramen was GOOD...
Goreng Pisang prepared by Weili @ Tingting's birthday dinner. Hometown flavour!
Kyoko and Ayako feeling very bored???
Standard Issue for AP House Babes...
Once again... more photos @ http://picasaweb.google.com/furrysnag/EndOfApril
No comments:
Post a Comment