Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Indian Poker and Karaoke

Yesterday was mostly about KARAOKE! Yes... finally! Pretty cheap too... 1500 Yen for a room for 3 hours. We had 8 people so it was less than 200 yen per person. Sang Japanese songs, Korean songs, Chinese songs and English songs... don't you just love APU? Always so many languages.

Today was a day of strange weather. I finally know what it means when they say that the weather up here @ APU is CRAZY. Woke up to a relatively normal morning. Suddenly the fog started sweeping in and it felt like the whole campus was covered in a cloud. Then it started pouring and thundering... and before you know it... the fog suddenly clears, the sun appears and there is a beautiful rainbow. Yes... such is the weather @ APU. Did I forget to mention how the temperature changes drastically as well? I was sweating a little in the morning... and all of a sudden I was freezing in the afternoon... haha. おもしろい!

Here are some photos to share once again. Enjoy!

Photo from Entrance Ceremony @ the beginning of the month. Weili, Jenelle, Michelle, Yuki, Thor...

Weili's Dinner yesterday. Looks good yeh? (Hint Hint... the name of this blog is related to all the food that I cook)

Karaoke Crew from yesterday... Jenelle, Paul, Yuki, Yuuki, Michelle, Weili, Kyoko, Kane...

Rain and fog @ APU. Notice that the cafeteria is sort of hidden from sight by the fog...

Shadows in the fog...

Tadah! Rainbow and sunshine from behind...

Weili's Brunch from yesterday. Weili rocks!

Weili's 豚ヒレカツ丼定食 (before)

Weili's 豚ヒレカツ丼定食 (after)

Selecting songs @ the karaoke


Some highlights from a lively game of Indian Poker in Thor's room. Participants : Thor, Michelle, Weili, David, Yuki, Paul, Jun, Shingo, "Shima", Hiro, Tsubasa... did I leave anyone out? Anyway, Michelle holds the record of 4 CONSECUTIVE forfeits... she should buy 4D.





No comments: