Sunday, 15 April 2007

Pica Pica 2007

Today was Pica Pica 2007! The welcome event for Freshmen into APU for Spring 2007. Don't ask me what Pica Pica is supposed to mean because I really don't know.

There was a flea market, lots of food and many live performances. Highlights of the day...

1) I finally got a tan... the sun was really really strong today...
2) I bought 4 tops... 100 yen each!
3) Watched "The Notebook" @ Jenelle's room with Kane, David, Michelle, Kyoko and Ayako...
4) Shed some tears due to (3). Its a movie worth watching. I would love to die in that manner...
5) Bought 10 packets of Meiji Matcha Fran @ marusyoku. They were 21 yen cheaper per pack as compared to buying them @ the APU Co-op.

Anyway... just have a look at some of the photos. View all the photos @ http://picasaweb.google.com/furrysnag/April14.

Strange Horseman seen @ Pica Pica

Crowd @ Amphitheatre enjoying the live performances...

Kaori and Yuri...

Kane's Floormates - Yumi, Junko, Akiko, Machiko...

Clockwise from Top-Left - Junko, Kane2, Yuki, Akiko, Machiko, Megumi, Jenelle, Michelle, Kyoko, Yumi...

Team Indonesia - (from left) Clarissa, Loretta, Marsha...

Happy Shopper (Yasuno) @ Flea Market

Flea Market with Student Union 2 building in the background

No comments: